Hey Neighbors! While I love indulging in some high-end brands, I also love a great drugstore product that does the trick AND is a great price! Here are some of my favorites below and why:
1. Loreal Lumi Primer, $10.67 - Okay, this one is just over $10 but I had to give it some love. I love primers that provide a beautiful lit-from-within glow and this one does just that. I don't find that it holds my makeup in place any longer, just there to give some luminosity under your foundation.
2. Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation, $5.99 - I love this foundation because it is FULL COVERAGE and the finish is satin and skin-like, not super matte. It stays in place all day. Pro tip: Use a brush for a full coverage application or a beauty blender to lighten the coverage just a bit. I also like mixing this foundation with a liquid illuminator to thin it out and make it look super natural looking.
3. Color Pop Concealer, $6 - I love this concealer because it has a good coverage but it’s super lightweight on the skin. Pro tip: This concealer oxidizes much darker once its dry so make sure to color match once it's dried down. Also, I love using a damp beauty blender to blend out the concealer, it adds a little hydration back into the eye area.
4. Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder, $5.39 - I love this product because it sets your makeup with out looking too matte on the skin.
5. Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer, $7.69 - This formula is the best! It's got a beautiful sheen to it that's very skin-like. It's super easy to blend and very buildable! It's almost impossible to look orange or overdone with this product.
6. Milani Baked Blush, $6.97 - This formula glides on and is very natural looking on the skin! It gives a beautiful sheen that's not too intense. The color "Luminoso" is my favorite!
7. Maybelline Master Chrome - Molten Gold, $7.49 - This is a beautiful golden highlighter that gives an intense highlight to the cheeks!
8. Makeup Revolution Pro Define and Fill Brow Pencil, $8.00 - I'm absolutely in love with this brow pencil. I could never find anything as good as Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz until this one came along! So easy to use and glides on creamy. I use the shade "taupe".
9. Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara, $9.97 - This is a total dupe for the Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara! It gives intense volume to the lashes!
10. Ardell Faux Mink Wispies False Lashes, $6.49 - These lashes just look so good on so many people! They give you a soft, feathery look without being too intense!